Sunday, February 7, 2016

Worship Services & Bible Study in Bitaug church of Christ at night

 February 07, 2016

I and my co-preachers from Digos City church of Christ were sent to different congregations to help edify the brethren. We preached in a total of 8 worship services. To God be the glory!

9:00 - 11:00 AM - My father, Julie Divine A. Notarte and my eldest brother, Joseph A. Notarte, preached in Digos City church of Christ, Roxas Ext., Zone 3, Digos City, Davao del Sur.

9:00 - 11:00 AM - My elder brother in flesh, Jonathan A. Notarte, together with brother Janful Tumol preached in Bitaug church of Christ, Bitaug, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur.

9:00 - 11:00 AM - I, Joshua A. Notarte, preached in Mahayahay church of Christ, Mahayahay, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. Brother Pedro Perez also preached in New Quezon church of Christ, New Quezon, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur and after that, he preached in Manga church of Christ, Manga, Matanao, Davao del Sur.

2:00 - 3:00 PM - I (Joshua A. Notarte) and my father, Julie Divine A. Notarte, preached in Digos City District Jail church of Christ, Digos City. I preached in Female section and my father preached in Male section.

4:00 - 5:00 PM - Brother Joseph A. Notarte preached in Padada church of Christ, Sikatuna St., Padada, Davao del Sur. The preachers who cooperated were brother Jonathan Notarte, Ruel Eloy, Renato Bogoy, Ringene Grengea and I (Joshua A. Notarte). 

7:00 - 9:00 PM - My father, Julie Divine A. Notarte, preached in Bitaug church of Christ, Bitaug, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur. I and my brothers in flesh, Joseph and Jonathan, had cooperated.

We give all glory to God for the success in preaching the truth that edify the soul of every brethren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment