Sunday, September 27, 2015

Worship Services & Funeral Service - SEPT. 27, 2015

September 27, 2015


I, Joshua Notarte, worked in FOUR (4) WORSHIP SERVICES and FUNERAL SERVICE just in one day. 
     9:00 - 10:00 AM - I PREACHED on the worship service at MALIIT DIGOS CHURCH OF CHRIST, Maliit Digos, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. My wife, Glaiza Notarte, was with me riding a motorcycle.
     11:00 - 12:00 PM - I PREACHED on the worship service at MANGA CHURCH OF CHRIST, Manga, Matanao, Davao del Sur. The family of brother Leonardo Ugbaniel is very active in helping this work.
     2:00 - 3:00 PM - I assisted on the worship service at DIGOS CITY DISTRICT JAIL CHURCH OF CHRIST, BJMP - Digos City District Jail, Digos City. My father, brother JULIE NOTARTE preached at MALE Section. And my eldest brother in flesh, Joseph Notarte, preached in FEMALE section.
     4:00 - 5:00 PM - I assisted on the worship service at PADADA CHURCH OF CHRIST, Sikatuna St., Padada, Davao del Sur. My elder brother in flesh, Jonathan Notarte, preached.
     7:00 - 9:00 PM - I lead the songs on a funeral service at Balagolan, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. My father, JULIE NOTARTE, preached.

     At 9:00 - 11:00 AM - My father, JULIE NOTARTE, preached at DIGOS CITY CHURCH OF CHRIST, Roxas Ext., Digos City, Davao del Sur together with brother JOSEPH NOTARTE.

     At 9:00 - 11:00 AM - Bro. JONATHAN NOTARTE preached at BITAUG CHURCH OF CHRIST, Bitaug, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur.



On the funeral service of BRO. ALEJANDRO PAQUIT, many people had attended. From his relatives, neighbors, members of the Church of Christ and even the Mayor of Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. We are all sad because of the loss of a brother in Christ, but on the other hand, we are thankful because we believe that he is now in the hands of God.



My father, Julie Divine Notarte, preached about "Life After Death." This is the reason why we should prepare before we die. Since death is not the end but a beginning of a new life. But if we are not prepared, torment and eternal hell was prepared by God.





The lesson lasted for almost an hour but everyone was focused on hearing the truth. 



BACKGROUND:
     I personally baptized our late brother, ALEJANDRO PAQUIT, at Lozada, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. He heard the Gospel of Christ for several times through the effort of brother PEDRO PEREZ, DANNY PEREZ, RODULFO SALUDAR, and the brethren in Mahayahay church of Christ, Mahayahay, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur.



When I was assigned to preach in Balagolan, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur in their house during the worship service, he decided to be baptized without delay together with his wife, Vilma Paquit. I am very fortunate to do the baptism. This happened on SEPTEMBER 06, 2015 when he was still able to walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment