Sunday, October 4, 2015

Worship Services in 4 Local Churches

October 04, 2015

9:00 - 11:00 AM - I PREACHED the word of God on the worship service at DIGOS CITY CHURCH OF CHRIST, Roxas Ext., Zone 3, Digos City. I preached about the "Book of Revelation in a birds-eye-view"



My father, Julie Divine Notarte, preached for the message or sermon. He reminded the brethren about "The Lord's Supper." 






2:00 - 3:00 PM - I PREACHED on the worship service at DIGOS CITY DISTRICT JAIL CHURCH OF CHRIST, BJMP, Digos City District Jail, Digos City. Every Sunday, we were divided into 2 groups. One in the MALE Section and One in FEMALE. This time, I preached to the MALE and my father, Julie Notarte, preached in FEMALES. Since 2006, we already baptized 150 prisoners in this jail.

4:00 - 5:00 PM - I LEAD the SONGS on the worship service at PADADA CHURCH OF CHRIST, Sikatuna St., Padada, Davao del Sur. Brother Joseph Notarte preached.

7:00 - 8:00 PM - I assisted on the worship service at BITAUG CHURCH OF CHRIST, Zone 4, Bitaug, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur.
Every first Sunday night of the month, the brethren in this congregation always invited us to preach. They are very active in helping God's work and attentive in studying the bible. 

Brother Valente Tumol lead the songs. He is one of the preachers and elder in this congregation.




My father, Julie Notarte, preached the lesson, "Are You Living Your Life Backwards?" It's a good lesson to reflect in our Christian life.



I am one of the preachers in this congregation. I preached here since 2006 until now. We started gathering in the house until we were able to build this small building. Brother Andy Alexander helped us to buy this land and the brethren are very thankful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment