Monday, December 26, 2016

My wife, Glaiza L. Notarte, had an accident

December 26, 2016 @ 5:00 AM


"God tempered the body together, giving more abundant honor to that part which lacked; that there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care for another. And whether one suffereth, all suffer . . . or one member is honored, all rejoice . . ." 
(1 Cor. 12:24-26).
My wife, Glaiza L. Notarte, had an accident while she was riding a tricycle going to her work in Davao City. The tricycle that she was riding was bumped to a taxi that is picking a passenger. Among all the passengers, my wife had more serious injuries and wounds. My wife is 4 months pregnant and during the accident, her stomach was painful. She was rushed to Davao Doctor's Hospital and was put directly to the Delivery Room. But thanks to God, after an hour, the doctor declares that our son was safe in her womb after all the medical examinations and observations.

The owner of the tricycle is very poor. He could not pay the damages even the whole amount of the hospital expenses. But even I also is not capable in paying our hospital expenses. I must find and plead help to others. Thankfully, my father, Julie Divine A. Notarte, help us financially for our hospital expenses. I and my wife, would like to give thanks to all who pray for her immediate recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment