Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Vacation Bible School at Digos City church of Christ, Roxas Ext., Zone 3, Digos City, Davao del Sur

December 25-28, 2016

Paul wrote to a young man, Timothy, “I thank God, whom I serve with a pure conscience, as my forefathers did, that without ceasing, I remember you in my prayers night and day, greatly desiring to see you, being mindful of your tears, that I may be filled with joy, when I call to remembrance the genuine faith that is in you, which dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am persuaded is in you also” (2 Tim. 1:3-5). This wonderful example shows us that raising moral children in an immoral world is possible. However, that does not mean that it will be easy. It is going to take our effort, prayers and dedication. If a parent is faithfully serving Christ, then his goal should be to make disciples of his children (cf. Matt. 28:19)

The Digos City church of Christ conducted a Vacation Bible School from the Evening of December 25 until December 28, 2016. This was attended by young men and women of this congregation. Some also came from different places who are willing to spend their vacation by learning how to live Christians in their youth. My father, Julie Divine A. Notarte and my brothers in flesh, Joseph Notarte and Jonathan Notarte were the host and arranged the activities. We received many good feedback from those who attended which help us plan to make another VBS in the near future, God willing.



No comments:

Post a Comment