Sunday, November 15, 2015

Worship Services & Baptism at Dawis, Digos City - November 15, 2015

We do what we can in preaching the word of God in different congregations to edify our brethren in Christ to remain faithful. I and my father, Julie Divine A. Notarte and my brothers in flesh, Joseph and Jonathan, worked hard to make this possible. But in the end of the day, we give all glory to God for giving us the needs and protection for this precious work in saving souls.


9:00 - 11:00 AM - Brother Joseph Notarte and my father, Julie Divine A. Notarte, preached on the worship service at Digos City Church of Christ, Roxas Ext., Zone 3, Digos City.

9:00 - 11:00 AM - Brother Jonathan Notarte preached at Bitaug Church of Christ, Bitaug, Zone 4, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur.

I, Joshua A. Notarte preached in 2 congregations in the morning.
     9:00 - 10:00 AM - I preached at New Quezon Church of Christ, New Quezon, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. This was formerly a congregation in Maliit Digos Church of Christ.
     11:00 - 12:00 PM - I preached in Manga Church of Christ, Manga, Matanao, Davao del Sur. God willing, a gospel meeting will be held here on November 21, 2015 (Saturday). Please pray for this.

2:00 - 3:00 PM - I and brother Julie Divine A. Notarte preached in Digos City District Jail Church of Christ, Digos City District Jail, Digos City. I preached in Male section and my father in Female section.

4:00 - 5:00 PM - Brother Joseph Notarte preached at Padada Church of Christ, Sikatuna St., Padada, Davao del Sur. Preachers who cooperated were brother Ruel Eloy, Renato Bogoy, Ringene Grengea and I.

At the same time, 3 souls were baptized at Dawis, Digos City after preaching the Gospel of Christ. Brother Francisco Pampangan helped in preaching the truth first with them for several times.


Before they went to the water, brother Julie Divine A. Notarte preached first about the importance of baptism according to the great commission of Jesus Christ.


Brother Jonathan Notarte, Joey Bilang and Cebe Arjay Notarte cooperated in this work.


Their names are:
1. Cherry Mae Cabaling
2. Benny Sugilan
3. Nelson Luhong

To God be the Glory!




No comments:

Post a Comment