Sunday, December 27, 2015

Worship Services in 5 Local Congregations

December 27, 2015

"I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord." (Psalms 122:1)

Like David, it is our joy to see the brethren attending the worship services to serve God. This day also, we are very busy in preaching the word of God in different congregations to edify the brethren and teach everyone to grow in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9:00 - 11:00 AM - My father, Julie Divine A. Notarte and my eldest brother in flesh, Joseph Notarte, preached in Digos City church of Christ, Roxas Ext., Zone 3, Digos City, Davao del Sur. Brother Joey Bilang lead the songs. (as seen in the pictures)

At the same time, Jonathan A. Notarte preached in Bitaug church of Christ, Bitaug, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur together with brother Advincula Odas and Valente Tumol Sr.

I, Joshua A. Notarte, preached in 2 congregations in the morning. First, I preached in New Quezon church of Christ, New Quezon, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. After that, I preached in Manga church of Christ, Manga, Matanao, Davao del Sur. My wife, Glaiza Notarte, always goes with me in this trip riding my old motorbike.

2:00 - 3:00 PM - We preached in the worship services at Digos City District Jail church of Christ where more than 500 prisoners detained and 150 souls from them baptized since 2006. Brother Julie Divine A. Notarte preached in Male section and Jonathan Notarte preached in Female section. (This is how the jail administration arranged our worship.)

4:00 - 5:00 PM - Brother Joseph Notarte preached in Padada church of Christ, Sikatuna St., Padada, Davao del Sur. 

We could not do this all without the help of our co-preachers. They are brother Ruel Eloy, Renato Bogoy, Ringene Grengea and Cebe Arjay Notarte.

No comments:

Post a Comment