Sunday, June 26, 2016

Worship Services in the Lord's Day

June 26, 2016


Matthew 18:20 (ISV) - 
"because where two or three have come together in my name, 
I am there among them."

9:00 - 11:00 AM - I (Joshua A. Notarte), preached on the worship service at Bitaug church of Christ, Bitaug, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur. Together with me who preached was brother Felipe Tula Jr.


At the same time, brother Joseph A. Notarte and Julie Divine A. Notarte preached in Digos City church of Christ, Roxas Ext., Zone 3, Digos City, Davao del Sur.

Brother Jonathan A. Notarte preached in 2 congregations. First, he preached in New Quezon church of Christ, New Quezon, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. After that, he preached in Manga church of Christ, Manga, Matanao, Davao del Sur.

2:00 - 3:00 PM -  We preached in Digos City District Jail church of Christ. I preached in Male quarters and my father, Julie Divine A. Notarte preached in the Female.

4:00 - 5:00 PM - I (Joshua A. Notarte), preached in Padada church of Christ, Sikatuna St., Padada, Davao del Sur. 

We could not do this without the help of our co-preachers and we are very thankful for them. They are brother Cebe Arjay Notarte, Joey Bilang, Ruel Eloy, Renato Bogoy and Renato Taborada. Above all, we thank our Almighty God in helping us to make this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment