Sunday, January 3, 2016

Worship Services in our areas

January 3, 2016

“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”  Philippians 3:13-14
 As we enter the New Year 2016, let us not forget our Goal which is to win the prize in heaven. By this reason we have to press toward and remain faithful in serving God. And preaching the truth should always be our desire and priority.

9:00 - 11:00 AM - I (Joshua A. Notarte) and my father (Julie Divine A. Notarte) preached on the worship service at Digos City church of Christ, Roxas Ext., Zone 3, Digos City. Brother Joey Bilang help in leading the songs. (Click the pictures beside)

At the same time, brother Joseph A. Notarte preached in Bitaug church of Christ, Bitaug, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur together with brother Valente Tumol Sr.

Also, brother Jonathan A. Notarte preached in Mahayahay church of Christ, Mahayahay, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur together with brother Rodulfo Saludar.

And brother Pedro Perez preached in 2 congregations in the morning. First, he preached in New Quezon church of Christ, New Quezon, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur. Second, he preached in Manga church of Christ, Manga, Matanao, Davao del Sur.

2:00 - 3:00 PM - I and brother Julie Divine A. Notarte preached in Digos City District Jail church of Christ, Digos City District Jail, Digos City where more than 500 prisoners detained. Our worship service was divided into 2 section. I preached in Male section and my father preached in Female section as what the jail administration authorized. 

4:00 - 5:00 PM - I (Joshua Notarte), preached in Padada church of Christ, Sikatuna St., Padada, Davao del Sur. Brother Joseph Notarte, Jonathan Notarte, Joey Bilang, Ruel Eloy, and Ringene Grengea cooperated our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment